18.2.16

MEET THE BITCH

ALIAS HIS ‘DREAM-GAL

A ‘bitch’ is every man’s dream girl: whether he admits it or not.She is a dream -gal who won’t kill herself to impress anyone. Unlike the other gal 'Nice-gal' Alias'Mumu-Gal' 'Doormat' ).
This is why the woman he really falls in love with, doesn’t serve him a four-course meal neither does she serve him pounded yam, efo-riro with bro-ko-to. And you won’t see her breaking out her most precious fancy china plate, either.


She’ll start out cooking him a one-course meal. (Biscuit). The one she either bought from Shoprite or the one she bought from Salisu the gate-man downstairs her house. No fancy. A cool glass of water or pack of juice to go with it, will do the trick. She simply asks her guest,
“Hey, do you want the bag or the bowl?” 


Six month later, the same woman throws together a meal and puts down a hot plate in front of him. And what does he say to himself?
“Man! I’m special!”

It doesn’t matter if it is hot Amala with Gbe-giri and fresh Tilapia-fish topped by a courtesy Iya Basirat food canteen printed on the take-away plate you picked up from a corner food canteen. He’ll say,
 “This is the best meal I have ever had in my life!’’

Now he feels like a King. And the only difference is the amount of time and effort he had invest, first. He didn’t get it right up front and he appreciate it more. 

This isn’t about how to play a game or how to manipulate someone. This is about whether you are genuinely needy, or whether you can genuinely show him that you’ll be an equal partner in the relationship. It’s about whether you are capable of holding your own in a relationship.

What would happen if you let him know from day one that you are willing to bend over backward? Find-out in the next post.



CREDIT TO:

Sapphire Bukola Joseph For Being A Bitch-Ass Researcher .

Sherry Argon For Being a Bitch Ass Author

That Bitch! Who Reads & Drop A  Comment. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ma'am Sapphire, hope you're good. Pls how do I get your email address, pls I need you to clarify me on something, its a matter of life and death, pls don't say no,pls Ma'am. I saw your comment at Stella's blog and I know I need your directions. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

BITCH DROP A COMMENT!!!